Norbrook Noromectin 1% Injection for Cattle & Swine 50mL
- Clear, Ready to Use, Sterile Solution
- 1% Ivermectin Sterile Solution
- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient - ivermectin - provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Plastic bottles enclosed in display carton for protection from dust and sunlight
- In the spring: Reduce parasite exposure on pasture for better forage utilization
- In the summer: Control the inhibited stage of the brown stomach worm (O. ostertagi)
- In the fall: Prepare cows to overwinter by controlling summer parasite infestation and prevent winter lice build-up
- 50 mL
Noromectin (ivermectin) Injection is an injectable parasiticide for cattle and swine, that effectively treats and controls the following internal and external parasites that may impair the health of cattle and swine: gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi in cattle), lungworms, grubs, sucking lice, and mange mites of cattle; and gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites of swine.
Noromectin Injection is formulated to deliver the recommended dose level of 200 mcg ivermectin/kilogram of body weight in cattle when given subcutaneously at the rate of 1 mL/110 lb (50 kg).
In Swine, Noromectin Injection is formulated to deliver the recommended dose level of 300 mcg ivermectin/kilogram body weight when given subcutaneously in the neck at the rate of 1 mL per 75 lb (33 kg).