- Tamper-proof one-piece design: Coupled tags will not reopen, snag, or break when subjected to moderate force. Tags do not melt in field temperature conditions.
- Material: Durable and high-grade thermoplastic polyurethane material
- They have anti-coloring properties on your livestock skin.
- Packaging: Our tags are packed in good quality polyethylene bags containing 100 pieces of ear tags.
- Coated metal tip coloring: Self-piercing rustproof tip which ensures clean and precise incision on the ear.
- Tags are water-resistant, thus easy to disinfect before application.
- Compatibility: The offered tags are compatible with recommended ear tag applicators for small and large livestock.
When applying ear tags to your livestock, pay attention to the positioning of the ear tag as well as its direction, considering which part faces the animal.
Also, ensure proper disinfection procedure is adhered to.