The ability of Ivermectin to deliver internal and external parasite control has been proven in cattle markets around the world. Now, Ivermectin Plus combines Ivermectin, the active ingredient of Ivermectin 1%, with clorsulon, an effective adult flukicide.
A single injection of Ivermectin Plus (Ivermectin and clorsulon) offers all the benefits of Ivermectin 1% plus control of adult Fasciola hepatica.
The dosage level of clorsulon supplied by Ivermectin Plus is effective only against adult liver flukes (Fasciola hepatica).
Why choose Iver Plus Injection For Cattle?
1. Control of internal parasites – Ivomec Plus Injection For Cattle controls internal parasites including adult liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica), gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited stages of Ostertagia), lungworm, and eyeworm. It has sustained activity against Ostertagia spp and Cooperia spp (for up to 7 days) and Dictyocaulus viviparous (for up to 14 days) post-treatment.
2. Control of external parasites – Ivomec Plus Injection For Cattle controls sucking lice and cattle ticks and aids in the control of biting lice and mites.
3. Drench rotation option – The effective life of drenches can be extended by rotating drench families to slow the onset of drench resistance. Ivomec Plus Injection For Cattle offers an excellent alternative to triclabendazole drenches for adult liver fluke control.
4. Easy to use – Ivomec Plus Injection For Cattle has a free-flowing formulation that makes dosing cattle easy. It is available in 3 pack sizes including a 1L that is convenient for treating large numbers of animals.
5. Nil milk withhold – Ivomec Plus can be used on lactating dairy cattle, giving dairy farmers the flexibility to treat their animals at the optimal time.
Broad Spectrum Parasite Control
When used as directed, Ivomec Plus Injection For Cattle treats and controls the following parasites of cattle:
Adult and immature stages of:
- Small brown stomach worm (including third and fourth stage larvae and inhibited fourth stage larvae) – Ostertagia ostertagi
- Brown stomach worm – O. lyrata
- Barber’s pole worm (including third and fourth stage larvae) – Haemonchus placei
- Stomach hairworm – Trichostrongylus axei
- Intestinal hair worm – T. colubriformis
- Small intestinal worm (including third and fourth stage larvae) – Cooperia spp.
- Hookworm (including third and fourth stage larvae) – Bunostomum phlebotomy
- Nodule worm (including third and fourth stage larvae) – Oesophagostomum radiatum
Adult Stages of;
- Thin necked intestinal worm – Nematodirus spathiger, N. helvetianus
- Intestinal threadworm – Strongyloides papillosusLarge roundworm – Toxocara vitulorum
- Whipworm – Trichuris spp
- Linognathus vituli , Haematopinus eurysternus, Solenopotes capillatus
- Does not provide full control of the cattle biting louse, Bovicola (Damalinia) bovis Mites: Sarcoptes scabiei var. Bovis. Aids in control of Chorioptes bovis
There are no reviews yet.