The ability of ivermectin to deliver internal and external parasite control has been proven in cattle markets around the world. Now, IVERMAX® PLUS Injection for Cattle combines ivermectin with clorsulon, an effective adult flukicide.
For the effective treatment and control of internal parasites, including adult liver flukes, and external parasites. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
- While holding the plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left, and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth in the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- Parasite Control Program
All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program with particular attention being paid to mares, foals, and yearlings.
- Foals should be treated initially at 4 weeks of age, and routine treatment repeated as appropriate.
- Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet your specific needs.
- Iver Plus Paste effectively controls gastrointestinal nematodes, cestodes, and bots of horses.
- Regular treatment will reduce the chances of colic caused by Anoplocephala perfoliata and verminous arteritis caused by Strongylus Vulgaris.
There are no reviews yet.